We all want clean, healthy-looking skin and good facial cleansing is very important in achieving this. Every day our face is continually coming into contact with dirt, oil and pollutants, and removing the build up that’s settled on the face, will benefit us enormously. Washing our face daily will help to remove these impurities, leaving the face with a fresher look.
Regular cleansing of the face will help to keep the skin clean and hydrated. Dehydrated skin can look wrinkled and old and can sometimes feel rough to touch. Cleansing and moisturising will help us stay hydrated and help our make-up sit better on the skin. Our skin produces natural oil which helps to protect the skin, reaching the surface through our hair follicles. If these follicles get blocked by a build up of dirt, it can cause inflammation, resulting in acne.
Benefits of cleansing the skin:
- Regular cleansing will keep your skin looking bright and healthy.
- Cleansing will help to keep the pores the correct size.
- Will help your skin cream to work properly.
- Make-up will sit better on a cleansed surface.
- It will encourage proper skin hydration and prevent blocked pores.
A good way to keep your skin looking clean and healthy is microdermabrasion treatment. These facial treatments are a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses a spray of microcrystals to remove the outermost layer of your skin. By removing the dry, dead cells, it’ll not only show a younger, healthier-looking skin, but it will also encourage new cell production, which have higher levels of collagen and elastin, which will further improve your skin’s appearance.
Microdermabrasion stimulates the blood flow, improving cell production, which improves the skin’s elasticity and texture. There’s no downtime, although after your treatment it’s recommended that you wear sunscreen, as the skin will be more sensitive to sunlight.
- Treat blotchy, uneven skin tones
- Brighten dull, lifeless, tired skin
- Lessen your fine lines and wrinkles
- Unclog pores and blemishes
- Reduce acne scarring and the scars that acne causes
- Improve sun damaged skin and age spots
- Treat blackheads and white heads
Depending on the skin’s condition, the area you’re having treated and your desired result, an average microdermabrasion treatment will take less than an hour to complete. Straight after the first treatment, you will see improvements in the texture of the skin. You’ll notice that skin care products will sink in more easily and make-up will sit on the skin more smoothly, after the removal of the dead cells.